Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A High School Tale

As you can imagine, I basically ruled the school in high school. It was hard being so popular. So I decided to show the world some of the hardships I faced.

First, meet the characters of our story...

Now let the story begin...
Everyday I was swarmed by mobs of people who battled fiercely for my attention.

The noise alone was deafening.
I tried to grace as many as I could with a few words, but there were just so many.

People pushed and pulled to get through the crowd just for a chance to touch any part of me they could: hands, feet, hair etc...
When I had to leave for class, the sound of the masses sobbing at my departure was almost unbearable.
It is hard to be so popular.




2 comments:

  1. LOL! Hey, I used to sit there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i know!! we used to conjure your spirit to sit with us.. haha

    ReplyDelete