Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Zombie Apocalypse: An update

Journal entry 6/11/2013:

I believe that somehow those infected with Marriageacheta Domestica Densovirus, or the zombies, found a way to gain access to my previous journal entry here http://uncelebratedpeoplehaters.blogspot.com/2013/05/i-am-legend.html
and my security has become compromised. It appears as if they are smarter than I thought. Thus I am being forced to abandon my home and flee to the land of Arcadia, California for the next 18 months. I will be in disguise, wearing only skirts past my knees, blouses, and ugly grandma shoes. To avoid detection, I will speak only the Spanish language. I will go by the name of "hermana". Hopefully, by these methods I will avoid infection for the next 18 months. 


If you would like to keep updated on continued fight for survival in Arcadia, California, all of the information will be posted here http://sistermariebardsley.blogspot.com/ 

To all my fellow survivors, don't give up, don't give in! We must keep humanity alive!

-Marie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment